Directions to the Park
The William A. Carroll Amphitheatre is located in William Land Park on the corner of Land Park Drive and 15th Avenue, right behind Fairytale Town and across Land Park Drive from the Sacramento Zoo.
Get maps & directions with Google Maps
For Your Comfort
Land Park Weather
Things to know before you go:
- Box office opens at 6:00pm. Gates open at 6:30pm. Preshow at 7:00pm. Curtain at 8:00 pm
- A blanket or a sweater, because even the warmest days will feel refreshingly cool late into the evening! Blankets will be available to rent for a small donation.
- Short lawn chairs for the lawn area, taller chairs to sit between or in front of the benches. No tall chairs on the lawn area. Blankets are great for the lawn area as well.
- Amphitheatre is equipped with backless benches.
- Stadium chairs are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A picnic to snack on before and during the show.
- Bug Repellent, remember we are outdoors!
- Cash, Checks or Credit (small fee applies) to buy your tickets.
- Small bills for concessions during intermisson.
- Spare change for donation.
- Get here early if you wish to sit in the front lawn area as it usually fils up first.
- Box office opens at 6:00, gates open at 6:30pm, preshow (if scheduled) begins at 7pm, curtain is at 8pm.
A View from the Park
For special needs in seating, accessibility, or anything, please call Luther Hanson at (916) 558-2173 or email at email@example.com.